Asslam Alaikum, In this post, you will find some powerful Duas for protection against enemies, oppressors, evil, and harm protection of children and family. All you need to do is read this article carefully and don’t miss any critical points.
As Muslims, we turn to Allah for everything. For guidance, help, and protection. We know that Allah is the Most Powerful and that He is always with us. So when life gets complicated or we feel lost, we know that turning to the Almighty is the best thing.
One of the most powerful ways we can turn to Allah is through duas or prayers. There are many duas for protection from different difficulties and challenges. Today, we’ll explore some of these duas and how they can help us feel closer to Allah and protected.
- 1 #1 Dua For Protection Against Enemies:
- 2 #2 Dua For Protection From Oppressors:
- 3 #3 Dua For Protection and Help From Allah:
- 4 #4 Dua for Protection Against Harm:
- 5 #5 Dua For Protection From Illness (Diseases):
- 6 #6 Dua for Protection Against Depression:
- 7 #7 Dua for Protection Against Shirk:
- 8 #8 Dua for Safety From Evil Eyes:
- 9 #9 Dua For Protection of Children and Family:
- 10 #10 Dua For Protection From Evil:
- 11 #11 Dua for Protection Against Weaknesses:
#1 Dua For Protection Against Enemies:
- Dua For Protections Against Enemies: Allaahumma ‘Anta ‘adhudee, wa ‘Anta naseeree, bika ‘ajoolu, wa bika ‘asoolu, wa bika ‘uqaatilu. [Recite this dua three times after every prayer]
- English Translation: “O Allah, You are my strength, and you are my support. For your sake, I go forth, and for your sake, I advance, and for your sake, I fight.”
- Root: Abu Dawud 3/42, At-Tirmidhi 5/572. See also Al-Albani, Sahih At-Tirmidhi 3/183.
In these troubling times, it is more important than ever to remember that Allah is always with us. Our lord will protect us from harm. The dua for protection against enemies is a powerful reminder of this fact. By reciting this dua, we are asking Allah to protect us from those who would do us harm. Allah will grant us victory over them.
You should not take our safety for granted. Everyone should be careful of those who might wish to do us harm. We can rest assured that Allah is always with us and will protect us against our enemies by reciting this dua.
#2 Dua For Protection From Oppressors:
- If you want to protect yourself from oppressors, read “rabbana akhrijna min hathihialqaryati aththalimi ahluhawajAAal lana min ladunka waliyyan wajAAallana min ladunka naseera” (101 times daily). This Dua will protect you from your oppressors.
- English Translation: Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.
- Source: (Surah An-Nisa – 4:75)
Dua For Protection From Oppressors is a very beautiful and important Dua. It is an act of worship that Muslims perform to ask Allah for something or to express thanks and gratitude. You can perform the dua at any time and place, but it is extraordinary when done during salah (prayer). Dua is a personal conversation with Allah, and it is one of the greatest acts of worship. When you make Dua, you put your trust in Allah and ask for His help.
#3 Dua For Protection and Help From Allah:
- Read the following dua daily for protection and help from Allah – “Audhu billahi min-ash shaytanir rajim”
- English Translation: I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed devil.
Dua is a way of increasing your faith and developing a deeper relationship with Allah. The Dua For Protection and Help From Allah is a very powerful Dua that can help protect you from harm. It is important to remember that Dua is not a magic formula. Dua is a way of asking Allah for His protection and help. You should always have faith in Allah and believe that He will answer your Dua. Remember to make Dua regularly, and never give up hope. Allah is always there for you, and He will help you if you turn to Him in times of need.
#4 Dua for Protection Against Harm:
- Read the following Dua to protect yourself against harm – “Bismillahil-lazi la yadhurru ma’asmihi syai’un fil ardhi wa la fis-sama’i wa huwas-Sami’ul ‘Aleem”.
- English Translation: In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in heaven, and He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing.
- Source: Abu Dawud & At- Tirmidhi: Book 16, Hadith 1457
One of the most important things in life is feeling safe and protected. Unfortunately, there are always going to be people and circumstances that can cause us harm. Allah is always with us and will protect us if we turn to Him in prayer. Dua is one of the most powerful ways that we can ask Allah for His protection.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “There is nothing more beloved to Allah than Dua.” When we make Dua for protection against harm, we are asking Allah to keep us safe from all the dangers. We are also asking Him to grant us the strength and courage to face whatever challenges come our way. Dua is a reminder that no matter what happens, Allah is always with us and will never leave us alone.
#5 Dua For Protection From Illness (Diseases):
- The following dua will help you to fight against illness and diseases – Allahumma inni a’uzubika minal baros, wal junuun wal juzzam, wa min sayyi’il-asqam
- English Translation: O Allah, I seek refuge in You from Leprosy, madness, elephantiasis, and evil diseases.
Dua For Protection From Illness is one of the most powerful Dua Muslims use all over the world. It is a Dua that asks Allah for protection from all diseases and illnesses, both physical and mental. The Dua is very simple, but its power lies in its sincerity and repetition.
You should read the Dua at least 100 times a day. You can be increase to 1000 times during times of illness or disease. Dua For Protection From Illness is a Dua that not only protects us from diseases, but also helps to cure existing illnesses. It is a Dua that one should recite with faith and conviction, and it will certainly be answered by Allah. Ameen.
#6 Dua for Protection Against Depression:
- Read the following Dua to protect yourself from depression – “Allazeena aamanoo wa tatma’innu quloobuhum bizikril laah; alaa bizikril laahi tatma’innul quloob”.
- English Translation: “Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.
- Source: Surah AR-RA’D Ayat 28 (13:28 QURAN).
The Dua for Protection Against Depression, is a prayer specifically designed to ask for God’s help in protecting against depression. This Dua often include asking for strength, guidance, and support in dealing with depression. Dua can be very helpful in providing comfort and support during difficult times. They can also be useful in reminding us of our connection to God and our faith. For Muslims who are struggling with depression, Dua can be an important part of their journey to recovery.
#7 Dua for Protection Against Shirk:
- If you want yourself to protect against shirk – “Allaahumma ‘innee ‘a’oothu bika ‘an ‘ushrika bika wa ‘anaa ‘a’lamu, wa ‘astaghfiruka limaa laa ‘a’lamu.”
- English Translation: “O Allah, I seek refuge in you lest I associate anything with you knowingly, and I seek your forgiveness for what I know not.”
- Source: Ahmad 4/403. See also Al-Albani, Sahih ul-Jami’ As-Saghir 3/233 and Sahih ut-Targhib wat- Tarhib 1/19.
Dua for Protection Against Shirk is a way to beseech Allah’s help in staying on the straight path and avoiding the temptation to commit shirk. Muslims believe that shirk, or the act of worshiping anyone other than Allah. Dua for Protection Against Shirk is therefore a very important part of Muslim prayer. By reciting this Dua daily, Muslims hope to gain strength in their faith and follow the path of Truth.
#8 Dua for Safety From Evil Eyes:
- Do you want safety from Evil eyes? Just read “Rabbi a’oothu bika min hamazaatish-shayaateeni. Wa-a’oothu bika rabbi an yahduroon.”
- English Translation: O Lord, I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of the devils. And I seek refuge with You my Lord, lest they may come near me. –
- Source: Surah Al Mu’minoon.
Dua for Safety From Evil Eyes is a powerful dua which will keep you safe from the evil eye. This dua for Safety From Evil Eyes is effective in warding off the evils of this world and the next.
Dua To Remove Evil Eye will protect you from the people who envy you and wish you harm. It will also protect you from the evil eye of people who are jealous of your success and achievements.
#9 Dua For Protection of Children and Family:
- Read the following dua to protect your family and child’s from any kind of danger – “Rabbi ijAAalnee muqeemas salati wamin zurriyyatee rabbana wtaqabbal duAAa.”
- English Translation: O my Lord ! make me one who establishes regular prayer and (also) from my offspring ,our Lord ! and accept my invocation.
- Source: (Surah Ibrahim Verse 40)
You can also recite Dua to Remove Black Magic to protect your family.
Dua is one of the most powerful things a Muslim can do. It is a means of connecting with Allah and His blessings. You can read Dua for anything, big or small. By reciting this verse, we are asking Allah to bless our children and family and keep them safe from harm. Dua is a humble act that can have a profound impact on those we love. It is a way of asking Allah to intervene on our behalf and grant us His protection and mercy.
#10 Dua For Protection From Evil:
- Read following dua for protection from all kind of evil – “Laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in Qadeer.”
- English Translation: None has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, who has no partner. His is the dominion and his are the praise and he is able to do all things.
Dua is a personal conversation with our Creator in which we express our hopes, fears, and desires. The Quran tells us that dua is a weapon for the believer: “And your Lord says, ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.'” (40:60) Dua is one of the most powerful weapons that a Muslim has because it is a direct link between us and Allah.
When we make dua, we are putting our trust in Allah and asking for His help. This show of faith opens up the door for His blessings and His protection. Dua is particularly important when we feel like we are under attack from evil forces. The Quran tells us that Satan is “an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy.” (35:6) When we feel like we are being attacked by Satan or his hordes, we should turn to dua for protection. Dua will help to protect us from evil and keep us on the straight path.
#11 Dua for Protection Against Weaknesses:
- Do you feel weakness? Read the following dua daily it will protect you from weaknesses – Allaahumma ‘innee ‘a’oothu bika minal-hammi walhazani, wal’ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala’id-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijaal.
- English Translation: O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (i.e., others).
- Source: Al-Bukhari 7/158. See also Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 11/173
One of the best duas for protection is the Dua for Protection Against Weaknesses. This dua asks Allah to protect us from our own weaknesses and vulnerabilities. We all have weaknesses that can lead us astray if we are not careful. This dua helps to keep us on the straight path. It is a simple dua and it is sure to bring peace of mind and reassurance. So next time you are feeling weak or vulnerable, remember to recite the Dua for Protection Against Weaknesses.