If a jinn has possessed you, you may wonder how to get rid of it. There are a few ways to remove the Jinn from your body, but one of the most effective is to recite a special Dua To Remove Jinn From your Body.
- 1 What is Jinn, and How does it enter the body?
- 2 Here is Dua To Remove Jinn From Body Step By Step:
- 3 Dua To Remove Jinn From The House
- 4 Surah to remove Jinn from body is:
- 5 Procedure to Perform Dua For Protection From Jinn is in The Following Steps:
- 6 How To Remove Evil Jinn In The Light of Quran And Hadith?
- 7 Prevention tips to keep Jinn away
- 8 How to know if the treatment worked or not?
What is Jinn, and How does it enter the body?
Jinn is a spiritual creature that exists in our world. A Jinn can enter the human body and cause a variety of problems. Some of the symptoms of being possessed by a jinn include:
- Feeling like someone is always watching you.
- Sudden onset of fear or anxiety for no reason.
- Feeling like you are being suffocated.
- Hearing voices that no one else can hear.
- Feeling like an unseen force is controlling you.
- Sudden changes in behavior or personality.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, then a jinn may have possessed you. To get rid of the Jinn, you will need to recite the Dua to remove Jinn from body. This dua is very powerful and can help you get rid of the Jinn once and for all!
Here is Dua To Remove Jinn From Body Step By Step:
- Take a shower or come in the form of Ablution.
- Recite Surah Ali Imran (chapter 3) verses no. 18, 26, and 27.
- Then Recite Surah Saffat (chapter 37) verse no. 1-11.
- Recite Surah Jinn (chapter 72) verse no. 1-4
- Recite Surah Kafirun (chapter 109) verse no. 1-6
- Then Dum (Blow) on clean water and give that water to the person who Jinn effects.
- The whole family can drink this water for protection from Jinnat.
If you recite this Dua with sincerity and belief, Allah will surely help you get rid of the Jinn. Try to recite it as many times as possible, and also make sure to perform your daily prayers and Quran recitation regularly. With the help of Allah, you will be able to get rid of the Jinn once and for all!
Likewise, you can recite Dua To Remove Evil Eye to defend yourself from Nazar and negativity.
Dua To Remove Jinn From The House
If you want to remove Jinn from your house, then you must perform Dua to remove Jinn from the house. In this method firstly come in the form of wudu, and then you have to write down Surah-Al-Rahman on four papers. In the last step, hang the paper on each house corner.
Surah Rahman is known for its power to protect a person. So perform Dua to remove Jinn from the house with a proper dedication to Almighty Allah and Insha Allah; he will protect your home from evil.
Surah to remove Jinn from body is:
“Allahumma inni a’uzhu bi ‘ilmika wa qudratika wa nusratika wa ‘azamataka, min shari ma khalaqa laka. Fa-ghfir li khati’ati wa kulli dhunubi, ya Erhama’r-Rrahimin. Ya Rabbal-‘Alamin.”
(O Allah, I seek refuge in Your Knowledge and Power and Strength and Majesty, from the evil of what You have created. Forgive my sins and transgressions, O Most Merciful of the merciful. O Lord of the Worlds.)
You can read Dua to Remove Black Magic to save you and your family from black magic spells.
Procedure to Perform Dua For Protection From Jinn is in The Following Steps:
- Start by reciting Ayatul Kursi 3 times.
- Then recite Surah Falaq (chapter 113).
- After that, recite Surah Nas (chapter 114).
- In the end, pray to Almighty Allah to protect you and your family from the evil Jinn.
How To Remove Evil Jinn In The Light of Quran And Hadith?
Write Surah Al-Falaq and Surah Al-Naas on paper and put them around the neck of the patient. It will force Jinn to leave his body forever.
Dua to remove Jinn from the body is very effective and powerful. A Dua is the simplest and the most convenient way to get rid of any problem, whether related to our health, wealth, career, or love life. It has the power to change our destiny, and it can help us achieve anything we desire. Dua To Remove Evil Jinn In The Light of Quran is also very effective in removing evil Jinn from our bodies.
There are many ways of removing evil Jinn from our body. The most common and easiest method is reciting certain verses from the Holy Quran. These verses have the power to weaken the Jinn and eventually force them out of our body.
Prevention tips to keep Jinn away
There are a few things that you can do to prevent the Jinn from entering your body. Some of these prevention tips include:
- Be diligent in your prayers and Quran recitation.
- Avoid places known to be frequented by Jinn (such as graveyards or abandoned buildings).
- Not participating in activities that may summon Jinn (such as black magic or sorcery).
- Always seeking refuge in Allah from the Jinn.
If you follow these prevention tips, you will be less likely to be possessed by a jinn. However, if you find yourself possessed, then make sure to recite the dua to remove Jinn from body immediately. This dua is very powerful and can help you get rid of the Jinn for good!
How to know if the treatment worked or not?
There are a few ways to know if the Dua to remove Jinn from body is working or not. Some of these signs include:
- Feeling lighter and more at peace.
- No longer feeling like you are being watched or suffocated.
- No longer hearing voices or experiencing sudden changes in behavior.
If you start to experience any of these signs, it is a good sign that the dua is working and the Jinn is being removed from your body.
However, if you do not experience any changes after reciting the dua, then you should seek the help of a qualified Islamic scholar or healer. They will be able to help you to get rid of the Jinn once and for all!
You can always consult Bilal khan Ji on WhatsApp for any help.