Do you want to have a peaceful and happy life after marriage? Today you will know about the most powerful Dua For Happy Married Life Between Husband And Wife. You can perform this wazifa in both situations, like if you are married or about to marry someone.
Marriage is a beautiful thing, but it’s not always easy. No matter how much you love your spouse, there will be times when you need a little extra help to get through tough times. That’s where duas come in.
A dua is a prayer or supplication to Allah, and there are many Duas specifically for married life. Whether you’re facing fights, misunderstandings, or simply feeling overwhelmed by the demands of married life, turn to Allah in prayer and ask for His help.
You may not see results immediately, but rest assured that He will answer your prayers in His own time and His own way. So don’t give up hope – keep making Dua for a happy married life, and Insha’Allah, you will eventually see the fruits of your labour.
Dua For Happy Married Life Between Husband And Wife:
If you want a happy married life with your husband/wife, then follow these steps of Dua-
- Make fresh ablution and sit in a quiet place.
- Recite Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim 11 times.
- Then Recite Al Furqan 74 three times.
- In the end, Make Dua For a Happy Married life from Almighty Allah SWT.
Al Furqan 74 – Wallazeena yaqooloona Rabbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa zurriyaatinaa qurrata a’yuninw waj ‘alnaa lilmuttaqeena Imaamaa
English Translation – And those who say, “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”
Perform this method for 21 days, and you will become a role model in your spouse’s eyes, and it will make your married life happy. This Dua For Marriage Problems can solve all the problems between you and your spouse.
Dua For Newly Married Couple:
Dua is an Arabic word meaning supplication. It is a prayer or request made to Allah (SWT). A Dua to bless a newly married couple is a prayer asking the almighty lord to bestow His blessings upon the couple and grant them a happy and prosperous life together.
“Dua For Newly Married Couple” – “Baarakallaahu laka, wa baaraka alayka, wa jama a baynakumaa fee khayrin.”
English Translation – May Allah blesses you, shower His blessings upon you, and join you together in goodness. Recite Dua for Happiness in Life if you face a hard time in your life.
Surah For Happy Married Life:
- First of all, make a wudu and keep your mind free from all other thoughts.
- Then Recite “la ilaha illa allah inni kountou mina zalimin” 11 times.
- After that, read Surah Maryam verse 96 three times.
- In the end, Ask Allah to bless your married life full of joy and happiness.
Ayat 96 – Innallazeena eamanoo va aamilus sealiheati sa yac’aalu lahumur raahmeanu vuddea(vuddan).
English Translation: Surely those who believe (become âmenû, who wish to reach Allah before death) and do improve deeds (the soul’s cleansing), Allah will make them those who are loved.
Recite “Surah for happy married life” regularly after every salah. You will live a peaceful married life if you make it your routine. Read Wazifa To Make someone Crazy In Love if you want to attract your spouse to you.
Dua For Happy Life With Husband:
- Firstly You need to recite Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Secondly, read Surah Al-Baqarah three times.
- Then again, recite Durood Sharif 11 times.
- In the end, raise your hands and make Dua to Allah for his forgiveness and blessing for you to have a happy life with your husband.
Perform this process until you see a positive change in your life. Also, remember to stay in the form of Wudu. You have to skip this Dua for happy married life with your husband when you are on periods. You can also read Wazifa For Husband Love to gain husband affection and respect.
Benefits of Reading Dua For Happy Married Life –
- Reading a dua can help you solve each and every problem from your life.
- After reciting the dua you will have a happy and peaceful married life.
- This Surah for happy married life helps you to build a strong bond between a couple.
- The effects of the dua will last forever.
- Duas helps you solve misunderstandings between you and your partner. It will always help you to avoid divorce.
The Qur’an is full of verses that offer guidance on how to live a happy and fulfilling life. If you have any doubts regarding any dua or wazifa, you can consult us on WhatsApp. May Allah grant all your legal wishes. Ameen!