Ya Wadoodo for love

abbie kazmi asked 1 month ago

Salam, so basically I broke up but I still want him back in my life as a husband and love me back as he uses too. But I can’t meet him or cant gives him anything to eat/drink. So what can I do?  Please help JazakAllah.

1 Answers
Online love dua Staff answered 1 week ago

Walaikum Asslam, Yes sister there is also a way by which you can make someone love you back without giving him something to eat or drink. You need to check out Dua to get someone back & surely you will get results. Ya Wadoodo for love is also very helpful in solving love issues.